Thursday, November 17, 2005

Getting Ready

In 2 months exactly, we will be in Tokyo!! The ticket is paid for, we've got most of our gear and we can't wait to get out of work and into a year of amazing sights and sounds. I've got all the techno gear for the trip already, would have been cheaper in Japan, but you know when you want something now... This is gonna be the most amazing experience of our lives possibly, there's so much to look forward to. I really want to dive with a whale shark, if that happens the trip will be complete for me! Well, complete ish in an under the sea type way.
Have got a blog already lined up to tell our travel tales from, not sure which one I'm gonna use yet, quite like the way you can add links to this one. I can always do both I suppose, the other one is at Travelblog, which is a good site to. This one feels a bit more personnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home