Thursday, October 11, 2007

Diving The Maldives

Before we arrived in Oz, we went to the Maldives on our honeymoon and happened to do a few dives.
Here's some of the best photo's I took whilst diving in the Maldives. I mainly took films this time and I've cobbled them together in the video below. The diving was absolutely amazing, I even managed to persuade the wife to join in. The diving is exceptional, due to the very diverse nature of the fishlife in the Indian Ocean. We saw sharks and Rays pretty much every dive and I was lucky enough to see a Manta Ray and a few Hammerheads. I wasn't able to get any great footage of the hammerheads as the dives were at six in the morning and so the lighting was that good. I was just as excited seeing the small critters as I was the big stuff too. There were some great little shrimps about and you could watch them hanging out with giant Mooray eels, giving them a clean.




Hope you like the pics and vid! The music is Under The Red Sea by Lost Tribe off my Deeper Shades of hooj Vol. 3




4 Comments:

At 11:52 AM , Blogger Tim said...

Absolutely amazing.

I like the way the clam closes right on the beat.

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Sam said...

Yeah and it only took him 4 hours to get that bit right...you should see what he's trained me to do...

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

is your e mail working yet? both addresses seem to be down!

Hel xxx

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger Andy said...

Hi Hel, my email is working fine, not sure what the problem is, use my gmail.com account ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home