Sunday, April 06, 2008

I love my Life and I love my Wife!!!!

Yes it's true, life is great (I'm not including work) here, the temperature has cooled by a few degrees and now we're not sweating constantly, which is nice. I seem to have developed green fingers and have turned our little patio into a mini garden center, after going to a Chilli festival and ended up buying 5 chilli plants, I've also added a tomato plant, corriander, rosemary, parsley, mint, oregano and a roquet plant. Each day I water them and demand that my tomato plant produce tomatos, but still waiting, the chilli plants have gone mad and we can't eat enough of them!
We've booked up our winter holiday, we're going to the Kimberleys in June, this is where Wolf Creek is and loads of incredible scenery, we're also stopping on route to swim with a Whale Shark, at last!! It looks like we're staying here for a couple of years at the mo and so we're planning on visiting the Uk for Xmas this year, can't wait to see you all!
Here's some recent pics of us at the Zoo :)



PS: Have been doing some Remixes of Josh and Roger's new band 'This Mono Galaxy', you can have a listen here, any comments welcome!

chem7 (me)

This Mono Galaxy

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM , Blogger windcheater said...

HA! You're never going back.

See you at xmas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home