Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Links

As you may have noticed, there can be a longer delay between posts than there had been previously, this is due to annoying technical problems we are encountering in alot of internet places here in Nam :(
I thought I might point out the Links on the right hand side of this website for your veiwing pleasure in case you ever get bored with our blog content or those long waits :)
First up is
Windcheater, tales of Japan and his 'musicical' efforts by Alex, our man in Hiroshima. Not for the faint hearted is Cut thumb , a rantathon by Mr. Jamie. New to my Links section is a quiet momentum , computer painted amusement from Spencer, resident of Hiroshima city. Close to my heart is Ruby's blog , watch my neice growing up, shes proper gorgeous! chem7 probably isnt going to be updated for another 10 months or so, but if you want to see the drivil spouted by a 34 year old who still thinks hes 15 theh heres your chance. Toon for those who football has passed by, is the BBC's Newcastle Utd web page, the greatest footy team in the land! (and Yes I know we haven't won anything for decades). Finally Stuff on my Cat is what it says! Genious! The other links are self explanatory.

Hoi An Slideshow

4 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can i apologise on behalf of the Ruby blog....i too have technical difficulties with updating it, but thats nothing to do with being in Sheffield (?). It's due to my one year old making me so knackered on a daily basis at home and then going to work it leaves me next to no time to do what is required of me as the blog controller. The sooner Ruby is IT literate the better! I will try harder! xxx

 
At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi guys, sorry i havn't blogged for ages. We've been well busy with Cherish care and i've done a few shifts on CCU. A bit mad going back especially with the news of the move of CCU & baily to 6a, kinda glad i'm just a banker. Once again Sam you grace the desktop on CCUs computer. Glad to see you are finally getting some sunny weather. Is your red neck starting to look like that gummy Thai womans leathery skin Andy? Mark Walker reincarnated? I only saw him a few weeks ago! Only other news is we found out at the 20 week scan we are having a girl so any cute Thai names will be welcomed. love James

 
At 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news James on the baby girl, sorry wasnt at work when there. But goodluck with things and please call if I can help in any way.

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Andy said...

Hello all!
Sache sort your blog out please, we need some neice action :)
James, good to hear everythings going well, will you put 'cherish the love...' on your buisness cards?
Wicked news about baby girl guys, when we get to Thailand will let you know names, Vietnamese girls all seem to called 'buy me' i think. CCU to 6a, trying not to think about that kind of madness.
Hi Mike, anyone else you want to chat to whilst your in our comments section? Me, Sam? My sisters here Sache :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home