Saturday, December 10, 2005

We're not flying...

On the 10th, the 15th or the 20th of June 2006!
That's right, cause my mate Becks has been on the blower to me, telling me the dates for our group matches in the world cup. We will be in Malaysia / Singapore / Australia around these dates, so I don't want to be in mid-air watching Sam asleep and being extra angry at not watching England! On the 10th we will be playing Paraguay in our opening game, the 15th is Trinidad and Tobago and then those funsters Sweden on the 20th. So we need to win the first 2 games, cause Sweden is a definite draw. For further information on all things world cup, see the beeb.

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Showed someone at work your blogspot bro and they commented on how handsome you were...until i pointed out that it was a picture of Mr Beckham and referred them to the picture of the chimp for proper pictorial. Careers workers don't get out much you see...too busy shaping lives?

Glad to see that you have your priorities straight...forget about the wonderful countries you will be visiting, the amazing sights and sounds you'll experience and instead focus on the football...'what a legend thou art, my brother'.

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger Andy said...

I can't believe you denied my handsomeness to your mate Rachel. It's just me relaxing on the phone. Looking forward to the swing-bin mate, will come in handy for hauling all the plugs around in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home