Saturday, January 07, 2006

Out of Sight, Out of Mind.....


Just a little note to everyone to say, if you're reading our blog, please take the time to post a comment, it will make our day to hear from all you guys out there! Say what ever you want, but mind the language cause our parents and grandparents will be reading this to. Obviously I'm not talking to Jamie or Alex here, cause they comment all the time, but we would love to hear from the rest of you too! Had to put another pic of Ruby up as well just cause she's so cute!!!
Today we have spent alot of the day packing too much stuff into our rucksacks. Mine seems to be full of gadgets and plugs, whilst Sam's is full of contact lenses and Doxycycline. I'm sure we'll end up chucking loads of it away as they're going to be quite heavy bags to haul around, but when you've not been 'travelling' before, it's hard to tell what to take and we're trying to take everything. Our medical bag seems to be particularly massive, i'm sure we could set up some kind of field hospital! We may need to in the morning, cause we're out drinking with the Geordie's tonight :)

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't believe that you are going away for a whole year....I am gonna miss my Uncle monkey and Auntie Sammy lots. I promise to get my Mummy to update my blog weekly for you both, so you can see me getting even bigger...esp if i keep on eating bananas like i do!

Mummy and Daddy wish you both the most amazing time ever and hope that they get lots of cool postcards (stuff that, i want t-shirts, cuddly koala's and anything else thats cute)!

Mummy has stopped blubbing now......its time for my tea.

Travel safe, travel well and travel happy.
We love you both very much xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home