Monday, January 09, 2006

Hi Everyone! One week to go... We've been having a great time touring the country visiting everyone. I think it's safe to say everyone will miss us terribly as there have been lots of tears (Rachel& Heids) and "Mind how you go's" (Dad). There's also been a bit of "Are you two still going on about it?" (Em). Grandparents have thrust money upon us as we have toured the land in our dirty white van and we have promised to "Take good care of each other." Just when the rest of the country is detoxing and going to the gym, we have been carrying on as if it's still Christmas. The booze has been flowing and there still seems to be a few mince pies knocking about. But I think about how healthy we will be after a month of eating nothing but sushi...(+ gyoza + beer + sake...) Anyway, too much to do - I need to re-pack my rucksack one more time, Math & Lou have returned from Egypt today and I have promised to make a lasagne in return for my Mum doing all our washing for us. Thanks Mum! And thanks again to Dad and everyone else who helped us move house...

7 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger windcheater said...

by the way, been meaning to say, don't be too surprised if people point and stare at you when you get to Tokyo. Maybe they'll even ask for your autograph. Why? May I introduce Takashi Okamura. One of Japan's best know comedians....

http://www.allnightnippon.com/nainai/gif2003/oka_2003/0508.jpg

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Andy said...

Very,very funny :)
Well Sam laughed alot anyway, I will try to remember my new name when on the streets of Tokyo.

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Andy said...

Not too soon hopefuly :) I'm hoping for the slowest year of my life, cheers Mike, keep in touch mate :)

Andy

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Andy said...

Expect much more of the same young Jamie...I am going to get this blog smokin'...in my eyes it's always better to have something to say before you say it. You can also be assured that my spelling is correct and that I will be developing the creative, cultural and emotional side to this blog (of which it was previously devoid).

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Andy said...

It just so happens that I find Takashi very attractive...is this significant?

 
At 11:38 PM , Blogger windcheater said...

well, it's kind of lucky I suppose

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger windcheater said...

the blimmin weather just gone and got rubbish and blame you two!

here's your 5 day forecast for Tokes this week http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/weather/jp/13/4410.html

bah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home